Specific features of the training curriculum:
- optical remote sensing techniques, including hyperspectral imagery (image processing, change detection, risk assessment)
- unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) mapping and monitoring techniques (calibration/validation)
- geochemical and spectral in-situ data integration and analysis (data correlation)
- geodata standardization and infrastructure development techniques (applications)
- social aspects and carbon footprint options and practice in the mining industry
For general inquiries and other information please contact Mr. Peter Gyuris, ImpactMin Scientific Coordinator: or +36 1 250 6703.