ImpactMin at ProMine Final Conference - Levi, Finnland, 23-25 April
GEO Work Plan Symposium - Geneva, Switzerland, 4-6 June
- GEO European Projects' Workshop, Barcelona, Spain 15-16 April
- Prospectors and Developers Association Canada, Toronto, Canada 3-6 March Read more
- GRSG AGM, London, 2012 11th - 13th December
- ImpactMin Symposium - 27-28 November 2012, LULEA, Sweden Read more
- GEO-IX Plenary organized by National Institute for Space Research Read more
- Geonardo Ltd. meeting the delegation of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (MIGEM) of the Turkish Republic (General Directorate of Mining Affairs), 11 October 2012. Read more
- Association of Hungarian Geophysicists - Conference and Exhibition on Earth Sciences and Environmental Protection, Miskolc, Hungary, 27-29 September 2012, http://www.mageof.hu/m1new.htm
- Geological Remote Sensing Group, Remote Sensing Workshop - Paris, France, 3-5 September 2012, http://eage.org/events/index.php?evp=6970&ActiveMenu=2
- International Symposium on Aquatic Plants - Poznan, Poland, 27-31 August 2012, http://www.aquaticplants2012.pl/
- IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium - Munich, Germany, 22-27 July 2012, http://www.igarss12.org/default.asp
- EARSeL: First International Workshop on "Temporal Analysis of Satellite Images", Mykonos, Greece, 24-25 May 2012 http://www.earsel.org/SIG/timeseries/workshops.php
- GEO European Projects Workshop - Rome, Italy, 7-8 May 2012, organized by the National Research Council of Italy
- European Geosciences Union - General Assembly - Vienna, Austria, 22-27 April 2012, http://www.egu2012.eu/home.html
- Geospatial World Forum 2012 - Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 23-27 April 2012, http://www.geospatialworldforum.org/2012/Mineral.htm
- Friday 24th. February 2012, Professor Frances Wall, Head of Camborne School of Mines and Associate Professor of Applied Mineralogy, was the guest at Café Scientifique Redruth, Cornwall, UK and gave a talk entitled Title: We are all miners! Responsible mining and ethical sourcing, which included presentation and discussion of results from ImpactMin work package three.
- Presentation at the Geological Remote Sensing Group, Workshop - Frascati, Italy, 7-9 December 2011, http://earth.eo.esa.int/workshops/grsg2011/
Goossens, M. A., Gyuris P. (2011) - Monitoring Mining-related Environmental Impact (IMPACTMIN); Examples from Russia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Romania and Sweden.
- Presented paper to the First International Seminar on Social Responsibility in Mining, Santiago, Chile, 19-21 October 2011 (http://www.srmining.com/evento2011/)
Adey, E, Shail, RKS, Wall, F (2011) Roºia Montanã stakeholder conflict: "Our mountains bear gold yet we are begging from door to door."
- Presented paper to the 2011 Sustainable Development in the Minerals Industry conference in Aachen, Germany, June 2011 (http://www.aims.rwth-aachen.de/en/sdimi_2011)
Adey, E., Shail, RK., Wall, F., Varul, M., Whitbread-Abrutat, P., Baciu, C., Ejdemo, T., Lovric, I & Udachin, V. (2011) - Corporate social responsibility within the mining industry: case studies from across Europe and Russia.